Oct 23, 2015

I’m Still Looking For “Mr Right”, I’ll Get Married As Soon As I Find Him - Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve

The disappointment of those who have for long expected Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji to choose a life partner and finally walk down the aisle does not seem to be in her agenda yet.

In a quick chat with The Entertainer, the actress says that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage. But that she would make up her mind as soon as she meets the right person.
“I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married,” the mother of one says.

Mama Chimebuka, there is no such human like Mr Right. He does not exit anywhere on earth. Mr Right was only made in the garden of Eden by God Himself, aside their no Mr Right.

Make up your mind girl, your biological clock is ticking. Time and tide wait for no one.


Source: gossipmill

Share your coments

No comments:

Post a Comment