May 21, 2015

How I keep my skin glow, Omotola reveals secret

Nollywood leading diva, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde took to her social media pages to reveal the secrets on how she keep her skin to glow. The actress is known as one of the beautiful faces in Nollywood
In 1996, Omotola married Captain Matthew Ekeinde. The couple later held a

ceremony on board a Dash 7 aircraft while flying from Lagos to Benin in 2001, with close family and friends present. Omotola gave birth to her first daughter on 30 March 1997. Together, they have four children, Princess, M.J, Merairah and Michael.

In apparent response to frequent inquires by fans on how she is able to keep her skin glow, Omtola revealed her secrets on her social media pages.

“Many asking how I keep my skin glow. 1. I drink a lot of water 2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep 3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers ( my mum’s secret) 5. Peace of mind … hope at least one tip helps…” she posted

In early 2013, Omotola made her US television debut in VH1’s scripted series, Hit the Floor On 2 November 2013, she spoke at the 2013 edition of the WISE Summit, held in Doha, Qatar.
In 2013, she was honoured in Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.

In 2014, she was honoured by the Nigerian government as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR for her contributions to Nigerian cinema.

Her answer's; Many asking how i keep my skin glow.

1. I drink a lot of water.
2. When i fall asleep, i really sleep.
3. I drink a lot of frsh fruit juice.
4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers (my mum's secret)
5. peace of mind...













No comments:

Post a Comment