May 22, 2015

Dating Nicki Minaj Has Changed Everything For Meek Mill — Even His Instagram

He's fallen head-over-heels for Nicki.  

“Romantic” probably isn’t the first word that comes to mind when you think of Meek Mill, but it really seems like the Philly rapper has changed since he started dating Nicki Minaj (who, btw, he’s reportedly engaged to).

In a recent interview, he admitted that he now does things that he would’ve never done before. Even, holding hands. “I tell her that. I’m like, ’I don’t really hold hands, but like, I’ll hold hands with you,'” Meek said.


“She know that. I don’t really do things, but certain people make you do certain little stuff and it be like, ’Sh-t, I don’t care.’ They can catch me in the pictures doing anything nowadays, holding an umbrella for Nicki, you know what I’m saying?”

If you want more proof that Nicki’s had a positive effect on Meek, just check out his Instagram account these days. Prior to their relationship we never saw him post photos with a significant other, but now…

“I love her,” Meek Mill said in the confident tone he delivers his raps in. “I know she’s the one.”

As he thought about her, he flashed that smile that had won her heart in the first place.

“Well, it’s time to boss up, then,” Rick Ross growled, thick smoke billowing out of his mouth as he gently ashed his blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment