Jun 18, 2018

2019 Election: “Prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku”.

The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju is known for his predictions. The man of Godin the heat of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s romance with President Muhammadu Buhari had predicted that a serious fight would break out between the two leaders, a forecast that failed to come to fulfillment until recently.
In an interview with Daily Sun, the prophet provided insight into the 2019 general elections and other issues of national importance. Excerpt:

It would be recalled that a national newspaper criticized your prediction of January 1, 2017, that there was going to be a serious fight between incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failed prophecy. Now with the turn of event, how do you react to the write-up?



Well, I have written a letter to the editor and they are yet to reply. When you look at the prophecy in question, I did not indicate a date. When you talk about prophecy, it can come to fulfillment anytime and that is why we are witnessing what we are witnessing today. The writer wrote that Obasanjo did not write any acerbic letter, not quite long after, the ex-President wrote an acerbic letter and here we are today the incumbent is probing Obasanjo’s power project, so there is a serious fight now between the duo. That is a public affirmation of the prophecy. For me, I have filed my case in the court of the Almighty God who rules and judges the affairs of men. How can someone criticize and condemn the words of the Almighty on which He places more honor than even His name? They have committed a serious sin against the Almighty. The case is presently in the court of the Almighty that rules and judges in righteousness. I pity the writer and those behind the publication.

Now that the Federal Government has threatened to commence a probe of former President Obasanjo’s £16 billion power project, what has the Lord told you would be the result of the fight by these two elephants?

Yes, we have been hearing about probes in this country. I don’t think any reasonable thing would come out of it. What informed the probe was that Obasanjo is no more supporting Buhari. If Buhari means business, let him probe all past leaders. Today, if you criticise President Buhari, you are in for it. If Buhari is no more probing Jonathan, why must he probe Obasanjo? Why did he single out Obasanjo, simply because the Ota man is no more supporting him?

President Buhari’s intention to run for the second term in 2019 is no more news. Does the incumbent have any divine backing to emerge the winner?




Let me give you my own biblical view, whenever there is injustice there will be no peace. Forget about those bishops who are saying it shall be well with Nigeria. I am a die-hard supporter of Buhari in those days. One, to me his war against corruption is too selective. Buhari should know that corruption is a sin against God and mankind, so the war against it should be total. I expect him to restructure Nigeria to balance the equation. He should conduct transparent censors to address the injustice that is going on in this country, create job opportunity for the youths who are roaming the streets and address the problem of tribalism in the nation, correct the lopsided appointments. It is not in the mind set of God for Buhari to rule beyond May 29, 2019. Look at the just concluded bye-election in Oyo State, yes, PDP floored APC hands down. This is just the beginning of what awaits Buhari and his APC come 2019. As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election. In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win. Some Nigerians in their own thinking have said that Buhari is a man of integrity. Where lies the integrity in the life of Buhari when he chose his own people, the Fulanis to manage the security affairs of this nation, shedding innocent blood on daily basis, marginalizing the Christians and the Igbo have no say in the affairs of Nigerian nation? Why? To me, the thinking of those who are supporting Buhari today is upside down. Under Buhari, the government doesn’t value integrity and value system is no more.

Don’t you see yourself stepping on toes based on all these revelations?



Biblically, prophets dictate the pace of their nation. When I say prophets of the Bible, I mean true prophets of God. To God be the glory. I am not one of those prophets that eat or seek any political appointment or contract under the table of any presidents or governor either in the past or present. Even though I have great opportunity to do so, I refused. So, I can boldly declare. If I am stepping on toes of anybody or government, it is divine and I am not bothered nor moved.

Who are you, sir? How do you receive your power, I mean the source of your spiritual power?


I am one of the few prophets in Nigeria, who take an active part in guiding our nation through righteousness, peace, and progress. Also, I am an ambassador of God and Christ representative on earth. I am Wale Olagunju; I derive my power and boldness from God of the ancient prophets.

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?



Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenly where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, the spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on a vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it does or dies affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on a revenge mission.

In your 2018 prophecy, you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come to 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on the revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment