Dec 19, 2017

Katsina Lawmaker Surprised After Seeing This During His Visit To Jordan. Photos

A lawmaker from Katsina state, has revealed his surprise after seeing the level of organization and discipline during his recent visit to Amman, Jordan. Hon. Abdullahi I. Mahuta, took to his social media page to share how he saw two cars patiently waiting for the traffic lights at 2.30 am despite being the only cars on the highway.
Abdullahi said he remembered Nigeria when he saw the cars waiting at the traffic.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

It’s 2:30 am here. I just looked through my window, then I saw these two cars waiting for the traffic lights to give them the green light. Then I remembered my country Nigeria and asked myself :

When will we get to this level of maturity and discipline?


No comments:

Post a Comment