Apr 22, 2017

Amazing! US Based Nigerian Woman Marries Lesbian Partner

A Nigerian lesbian woman, 53yrs old Moji Solar-Percy, walked down the aisle with her American ‘wife’ on Tuesday in the US, celebrating the freedom that she would not have had in Nigeria.
Solar-Percy, a real estate mogul, runs a company, Solar Worldwide Realty Inc. in Staten Island, New York. She gushed about her love for the woman, with whom she probably would have been arrested if the wedding had taken place in Nigeria.
Solar-Percy, who describes herself as a mother, realtor, LGBT activist, speaker, coach and host on her Facebook page, did not reveal the name of her partner.

She wrote on her Facebook wall;
“Today I woke up in a cold sweat. I was drenched with fear, for a moment. I forgot where I was. I ask you all to close your eyes, imagine what would have happened Saturday at our wedding if we were in Nigeria.

Nigerian Woman Marries Lesbian Partner This is terrible! 

“Even though we went to great lengths to make sure we had security, the thought of the police barging in and arresting all our guests, my wife and I, to be carted off to jail, the women raped and beaten, the men brutalized, and my children was beaten along with everyone else.

“When I got my bearings, I got on my knees and thanked God for his grace of living in the US. Then I remembered all the people that could not do what we did with grace and class.To all of you (gay) all over Africa, #westandforyou. May all our days be filled with blessings and grace.”

In Nigeria, such a gay marriage would have met with a clampdown from authorities as a result of the country’s Same-S*x Marriage (Prohibition) Law, which prescribes up to 14 years jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment