Mar 31, 2017

COMEDIAN DANIEL ADIRI HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR USING A COSTUME POLICE UNIFORM FOR COMEDY SKITS

Comedian Adiri Daniel who was arrested for using custom police uniform for his comedy skits has demand for justice after he was locked for an alleged “Impersonation”. The popular comedian revealed that he was on his way to shoot a comedy skit video with his materials Police Uniform in his bag when the police arrested him.

Adiri was accused of impersonation the officer of the law of the country and was locked up at Igando Police Station, Lagos State. The accuses comedian claims that the DPO demand for N500,000 before he could be released. After much beg and negotiation, it was beaten down to N200,000.


In his words:

I was arrested in Lagos with a costume police uniform inside my bag on my way to a location where we are shooting a comedy skit and I was locked in a jail at Igando police station Lagos state for two days and they accused me of “impersonation” and the DPO demanded for 500k naira and I end up paying 200k for my release please I want JUSTICE

No comments:

Post a Comment