Nov 10, 2016

"Sending thugs to abduct my children is not helping matters" - Mohammed Babangida's ex wife Rahma cries out

On Sept 7th 2016, LIB revealed that Mohammed Babangida was battling his ex-wife Rahama for custody of their two eldest kids. From court documents exclusively obtained, Mohammad initiated the custody battle by taking his ex-wife to a Sharia Court in Minna, Niger.
Accusations have however been going back and forth between both parties, with people close to Rahma alleging that Mohammed has been harrasing and threatening her, trying to seize custody of their kids. She has now re-confirmed this in a post shared via Instagram. She wrote:
"Mr Muhammad Babangida, pls understand sending thugs to abduct my children is not helping matters. You have traumatized the kids by sending ur goons to kill me, arrest me while they are watching. Then today you send your thugs again to snatch my children (and they almost killed my precious daughter by grabbing her neck and choking her, thank god the school has good security system otherwise only God knows what will happen) while we are in court!

Why won't you allow the court to pass judgment? Are you afraid that you can't corrupt every one? Haba muha, enough is enough. I'm truly blessed the school were quick to react, my driver was quick to respond and my nanny telling the kids to run while she held on tight to the kids that your stupid goons beat her. Allah ya isa. #iamafighter #willfighttilltheend

- LIB

No comments:

Post a Comment