Oct 16, 2016

Woman with the ‘Largest Boobs’ Finally Exposed Herself On Social Media…See more amazing photo below.

A black lady with a huge boob, the largest of all huge boob hit social media. Her name is Haruhi Miwako from Netherlands. She is into amateur modeling. The size of her boobs seems to have carved a niche for her in the society as men across the world has always storm her social media page and website to glimpse at her large boob.

According to research, her breasts have been tested to be real and natural compared to enhancement with silicon which has become a popular way of enlarging boob today.

The young woman was proud of the size of her body as she boldly flaunts it with pride on her Instagram page to thrill a number of followers. She has successfully built a community of 149,000 followers on her Instagram page alone.

In her IG page she wrote amazing message for her visitors; read it below
“Hello you,

“Thank you for showing interest in me. Here is a cool information about myself. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) by name and am a blessed Mother by Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too!

‘Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.

“My growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. It does not bother me that they are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bra’s, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge.

“I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”







No comments:

Post a Comment