Oct 8, 2016

See How Russian Model Hype Her Instagram Followers To 4.4Million Using Her Natural Curve (Photos)

 Anastasia Kvitko, 21, a top Russian model has amassed a whopping 4.4million followers on Instagram the high figure of follower come as a result of her attractive whopping shape that includes natural large boobs and bum which she always expose causing temptation to a lot of guys. lol...


Anastasia, who boast a 38-25-42 figure has been nickname 'Russia's Kim K' because she is being always compared with Kim Kardashian. The top model has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career.

According to a post on MailOnline the top Russian model was quoted as saying:
 "'I like Kim Kardashian but I don't quite like being compared to her - she is far behind me." 
My body is sporty, my hip muscles are trained, my bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have not done any plastic surgeries on my face."

Thou some fans has it that Anastasia's figure is down to surgery, she claims to be completely natural.

'''I like to see bosoms and bottoms, I don't like over slim girls. But you have to be careful with American girls. They often go through surgeries and pour fat into their bottoms taken from other parts of their bodies. And my body is a natural one. I had just one surgery - my appendix was removed." she said.




No comments:

Post a Comment