Sep 14, 2016

U.S first lady Michelle Obama Talk On what Her Family Will Miss Most Outside White House

Michelle Obama on Tuesday co-hosted Ellen DeGeneres show and has revealed what her daughters will miss most about life in the White House.

She is directly quoted as saying; 

"It's really the people, "Think about it: The girls have grown up in the White House. I mean, the staff that's there – we see them every day. These are people who have helped us raise our kids. They've loved us. They've taken care of us. The minute we leave, that's it." "I'm sure the girls will have a tough time,They think they're ready, but when you've grown up in a place ... I mean, imagine: They won't be able to knock on a door and say, 'Can I see my room?' That's not gonna happen.”

"We're trying to have them step back and really appreciate the walk on the South Lawn, sitting on the Truman Balcony. I mean, we just want to keep creating some memories for them as well."
After the president leaves office in January, he and his family will remain in Washington, D.C., where 15-year-old Sasha will finish out high school. Malia, 18, will take a gap year before heading to Harvard in Fall 2017.

"I'm proud of them they've really managed this so well," the first lady said. "I mean, I just love them to death and the big thing I've always worried about was making sure that they got out of this whole. I'm just proud that they are poised, smart, intelligent young women."

No comments:

Post a Comment