Sep 8, 2016

Michelle Obama Spoke With Instyle Magazine On Her Plans After the White House

U.S First Lady, Michelle Obama is no doubt the most stylish First Lady to have ever grace the White House in the history of American's president. She is fully prepared for life after the White House, the 1st lady speaks to Instyle about trends an her  plans said;

 "I tend not to worry about the trends now, because what works for an 18-year-old selfie queen may not for a 52-year-old First Lady who is a mother of teenagers she's trying to be a good role model for."
Asking her about her plan after white house, she mused
Well, the honest answer is I have no idea, just like I had no idea what my life would be like living in the White House. My hopes are that we recapture some everydayness, some anonymity. And we know that will take some time. But I always joke that I dream of opening up my front door and walking out without any notification, without any security," she told InStyle.
But at the same time, there are many aspects to living in the White House that we'll miss the folks who work here, the staff who takes care of our families, my team who works on these issues. I mean, these are the people we see every day. They've cared for us for eight years. My children's formative years have been in this house. But we're young. Barack and I still want to do great work! She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment