Sep 27, 2016

“LINDA IKEJI YOU ARE NOT 36 YOU LIE YOU ARE 42 YOU ARE EITHER GOING TO END UP AS A SECOND WIFE OR A MISTRESS” – KEMI OLUNLOYO

“Party’s over and everything is back to normal in the Linda Ikeji media office …or is it? Last week, I tweeted things that obsessed Linda Ikeji fans needed to know about me and her warning them to stop comparing me to a blogger as I’m a journalist.


We are NOT in the same league. Most of her fans are illiterates anyway, female college prostitutes and in the 18-25-year-old age range. They think I’m jealous of her each time I expose her. Well, this is MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE to her.

Dear Linda, I saw your interview on Today’s Woman and your birthday Twitter video. Darling, you are not 36-years-old and there is no reason to fool your fans. Age is nothing but a number. People who meet me think I am 35 when I’m actually 52. I look hat young.

Your life is now catching up with you. There is KARMA now filtering in. Linda, what does it feel like telling a magazine you never got over Dan Foster? How does it feel to be engaged to someone you love and 3 weeks to the wedding it’s cancelled, wasting Aso Ebi, Cow money, and even the venue deposit all gone?

This is what you did to my niece Adeola Olunloyo. Some people heard of this already in 2006 (Global Excellence and City People), 2013 on my Panadol headache audio and also in March 2016 in my Pulse TV interview exposing many celebrities including you.

Why do I stress so much on this sad incident? I am constantly watching how your life is going when two people are in love and a ‘model’ ruins their wedding 3 weeks to the day and elderly family members keep asking you what or who a ‘model’ is?

You wrecked so many relationships in your lifetime. Uche Pedro (who forgave you) at Bella Naija vs D’Banj, Deola Olunloyo vs Dan Foster wedding in 2006 and more.
Top blogger, Linda Ikeji has come under fire once again by Kemi Olunloyo, the self-acclaimed international journalist, few days after she celebrated her 36th birthday where she said her greatest wish is for her to get a husband and start having children.

Olunloyo who has been a scourge in the flesh of Nigerian celebrities with her unbridled attacks on any of them sent a scathing birthday message for Ikeji whom she says has broken many relationships including that of her niece, Adeola Olunloyo who was about to get married to popular On-Air Personality, Dan Foster.

Apart from a rundown of Ikeji’s purported infidelity, Olunloyo also questioned her age, saying she is not 36 but 42 and that it would be hard for her to get a husband and settle down to start a family unless she buys a man.

In an exclusive message Olunloyo sent to Ikeji and made a copy available to Pulseng, she wrote:

‘My Birthday Message to Linda Ikeji’

Journalist and professional blogger, Stella Dimoko-Korkus told me every single relationship you wrecked and you know them, but nothing hurts more than ruining my niece’s wedding.

So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you forgot your biological clock is ticking. You are now desperate for ‘regular sex’ like you are some whore. That can be easily achieved on Allen Avenue or as a ‘Madam’ in your Banana mansion.”

“You want a man and a bunch of kids. Karma is now biting you. I’m enjoying my two successful adult children, loving motherhood and single and happy. I don’t need a husband, a husband needs ME! Take my advice, at 42-year-old, I don’t know how you are going to start a family instantly.

You may find a gold digger who wants to spend your money like the Maje Ayida and TeeBillz types. Just ask Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage who are now single lovely ladies.

My advice to you, young lady, is not to rush sh*t and accept your mistakes. Deola Olunloyo has moved on; Dan Foster has a lovely family and you are alone, single and desperate telling your friends to introduce you to single guys. I was shocked reading this. Your fans kept silent about your desperation. They are illiterates anyway.

No guy is single in Nigeria these days, Linda. You are gonna be the second, third wife or the mistress. Kneel down and ask God for forgiveness. Give Jennifer Aniston a call for advice and listen to my 2013 audio attached.

Money can buy a Banana, Pear or Strawberry Island mansion but CANNOT buy a husband and kids.

Good luck Linda, you have no blogger awards yet like Uche Pedro, Omojuwa and Ben Kiruthi. Hope you get that MAMA 2016 award and a Happy 42nd birthday!”

soURCE: gossipmill

No comments:

Post a Comment