Sep 22, 2016


40 year old French actress Marion Cotillard, who was rumored to be the brain behind the divorce saga between the Californian based actress Angelina Jolie Pitt and Brad Pitt, have speak out. The French actress who took to her Instagram page debunk the wide spread rumour that she was the reason while the couple's breakup, She stated that she has nothing to gain and had no affair with Brad,  confirming that she is happily married pregnant with her second baby with her partner of 8 years, fellow actor, 43 year old Guillaume Canet. She is directly quoted as saying:

This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into. 
I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up. 
Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need. 
Secondly to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn't distressing. 
And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery. 
Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment. 
With all my love 
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment