Aug 19, 2016

Read Reasons Why Taxi Driver TV Series Collapse - Sam Adjeteyfio

 Sam Adjeteyfio Veteran Ghanaian popular actor commonly know as T.T for his role in hit TV series, Taxi Driver has disclosed the amount of money he was paid back then for his role which won many fans for him.


The actor in a chat with DJ Premiere on Accra FM said producers of the movie used to pay him Gh10. According to him, the cash was not enough but he had to take it due to the love he had for the series.

Talking about the collapse of the TV series, Taxi Driver, Mr. Adjeteyfio said a lot of people were working against him behind the scenes.

Talking about the collapse of the TV series, Taxi Driver, Mr. Adjeteyfio said a lot of people were working against him behind the scenes.

“During my Taxi driver days, everybody was enjoying what I was doing and because of hatred, they changed me. They came for me and changed me for the second time so someone told them that the show will collapse if they do not bring me back again.

They came to me again after the person said that but I refused to join them again. I told them I’m not the only actor in the country then they started begging.

Hatred and undermining collapsed the show”

The actor was on Accra FM to promote his new movie, Utopia which premieres on August 27 at Silverbird Cinemas at Accra and Westhills Mall.

Source: Zionfelix.net

No comments:

Post a Comment