Jul 3, 2016

‘I Was Misinformed’ Seyi Shay Apologizes To Wizkid After Saying He Originally Wrote ‘One Dance

Nigerian singer Seyi-Shay who is currently in Jamaica claimed on a Television interview that Wizkid actually wrote and owns the song ‘One dance’ by Drake.

This came after the interviewer talked about Drake sampling dancehall songs.


“The same debate is going on in Africa right now, that he sampled the Afrobeats, It was actually Wizkid’s song so it was not Drake’s song, I don’t know if I can I talk about this but it’s actually Wizkid’s song, Wizkid wrote it, Legendary Beats and some other Nigerian producers produced it as an Afrobeat song and they stripped a lot of the music away…” Seyi explained.


Love my girl Seyi Shay regardless.
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) June 19, 2016
In a bid to rescue the situation, Seyi Shay has issued an apology, claiming that she was misinformed and spoke based on ‘hear say’.
@iamseyishay
I love wiz n I was just tryin 2 defend my bro. I stand 4 African music. I spoke based on ‘Hear say’ but I was mis informed…#Sorry #OOC 

Source: gossipmill

No comments:

Post a Comment