Jun 16, 2016

Shocking! Van Vicker Is ‘Sleeping With My Wife’ – London Base Man Cries Out

 Dr. Bartum Kulah who is based in Atlanta Georgia has said popular Ghallywood/Nollywood actor Van Vicker is having physical and emotional affair with his wife, Clarice Ford-Kulah who claims to be actor Van Vicker’s Manager and Business partner.


Dr. Bartum Kulah:
“My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be Van Vicker’s Manager and Business partner, that’s what she always says, it’s all a cover up, and I’ve caught them at a hotel twice”.

Dr Kulah said they have married for long years with two children, a boy and girl but his wife Clarice Ford-Kulah does not care about the children, all she knows is travelling with van vicker.

“She has been in Accra since Wednesday to premiere the film Skinned at the Silverbird, they will then go to Liberia to premiere the same film next Saturday, not only that but sleeping with my wife anywhere they go to premiere the movie”.

“This is the second trip in a year. They have traveled to Haiti, Liberia, Nigeria, Ireland and multiple cities in the US” Dr.Bartum Kulah added.
“I really have evidence to show that Van Vicker is sleeping with my wife and even warned my wife on that but still they are doing it”.

“It is a shame to Ghallywood/Nollywood actor Van Vicker sleeping with peoples wives as he is married too”.

Joseph Van Vicker is one of the most recognized faces to come out of the African movie industry.
According to Dr. Bartum Kulah “This is part one. I will bring all the pictures and videos. I mean all the evidence out if they refuse to stop especially Van Vicker”

No comments:

Post a Comment