May 12, 2016

See How Sarkodie’s Surprise Her Sister On Her Birthday Party

 Veronica Owusu Addo Sarkodie’s sister, turned a year older during the week. Sarkodie, Ghanaian rapper took to twitter to send a birthday message to her. Sarkodie wrote


 “he tried her best to be friends with industry key players so her lil brother can get his shine. She forced Kk Fosu to sign me back in the day… she saw potential I didn’t even see. She introduced me to jay cue. She introduced me to Castro If y’all wanna know who brought me into this game >>>>> …. My sis of life!!!’
Obidi did not just make noise about his big sister on twitter but went ahead to surprise her with a party. Sarkodie’s mum, Lexis Bill, Efya, Episode and other close friends to the family were around for the surprise party.

No comments:

Post a Comment