May 2, 2016

“Over 15 years ago, I had Beyoncé’s husband,” - Karrine Steffans

As the Beyhive have been hard at work stinging Rita Ora and Rachel Roy for being the suspected “Becky With The Good Hair”, one woman has actually came forward claiming the title… Karin “Superhead” Steffans.


“Over 15 years ago, I had Beyoncé’s husband,” the former video vixen said as she began spilling the tea on XOJane.com and as you can see she admits that the relations took place long before Jay Z married Beyonce….that makes her safe right?

Anyways she goes on to tell the famous story of how she met Jay Z through her cousin Chuck which started her music video career. Then she talks about the faithful day she became the “Becky with the good hair”:

Chauffeured away from the set, down the winding road, and closer to the shoreline, Jay and I feasted on our attraction to one another — rabidly and quickly. After just a few minutes, I lifted my head from his lap, wiped my lips, and knew we’d made a mistake.
Over the next few years, I would see Jay again, as I became close with his then business partner Damon Dash. We never mentioned our Malibu melee and acted as if it never happened. My cousin Chuck would be livid.

This was pre-Yoncé, of course, but the fact is that a Becky is a Becky, and I was the Becky for many men, and they were all my salvation and my destitution. They were my reason and my rationale, my life and my death, and eventually, my fame and my infamy.