Apr 9, 2016

Music Video: Ariana Grande – ‘Dangerous Woman’

          
Enter the sexy and scandalous world of Ariana Grande. The pop princess unleashes her scintillating video for “Dangerous Woman,” the first single and title track from her upcoming third album.


Bathed in magenta and teal hues, Ariana slithers on a plush white couch in the sultry visuals. This clip is the first of two videos for the song. In a recent interview, Ari explained the double dose: “We are doing two visuals because this song makes me feel two kinds of ways. It makes me feel sexy and glamorous and I wanted to do a simpler more glam-themed video.”
She continued, “And then I wanted to do another video because it makes me feel also kind of like a super version of myself. It makes me feel like inside me is a black latex super-bunny woman. So there is a simple approach and a weirder more cinematic conceptual bizarre video.”

Get into Ariana’s sexiest video yet

No comments:

Post a Comment