Nov 22, 2015

New Music: Christina Milian Feat. Snoop Dog Tittled ‘Like Me’


innoglo.blogspot.com

Christina Milian is busy juggling two television shows (“Grandfathered” and “Christina Milian Turned Up”), but she’s ready to make her musical comeback with her first project in nearly a decade. On Dec. 4, she will release her four-song EP 4U, which marks the follow-up to 2006’s So Amazin’.

She teams with Snoop Dogg on the uptempo “Like Me,” on which she declares her originality before the OG Snoop spits that West Coast flow.
“‘Like Me’ is one of the catchy and relatable records that says I’m confident, I’m real, and unique to any other relationship you’ll ever experience,” Milian tells The FADER. “Getting Snoop Dogg on the record was one of the best choices I could’ve made because everyone loves Snoop. I’ve been a fan and he really came through and showed love on his verse.”

The EP also includes “Rebel” and “Do It” featuring Lil Wayne. “I’m excited my fans are finally getting a piece of what I have been talking about for my EP,” she adds. “4U is by far my favorite musical project I have put together. It was made with love, literally. Now, I am glad I’m able to give it to my fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment