Oct 22, 2015

My Marriage Crashed Because I Married The Wrong Man - Tamilore Martins Ojo

Nollywood Actress Tamilore Martins Ojo; said my marriage crashed due to wrong choice of man. Does it really mean, the greatest mistake in life after carrier is marraige?

“My marriage has crashed. Not many people know that I have children even though it is not written in the face. I didn’t just give birth by mistake; I was legally married and the union is blessed with 3 wonderful kids who are making me proud at all times.


I was married to their father, Adelana Afonja. We got to know each other when I was in my final year at the Federal College of Education, Oyo State, then I was a virgin and we were dating, he never believed that I was a virgin and in the process of trying to confirm that, he impregnated me and without wasting time, we formalized it by doing the legal thing which was the proper wedding.

We were married from 1996 to 2006. In the marriage, I noticed that we were not compatible; we were not good for ourselves because we always fought. If he says A, I will reply with B and that was all. We have both moved on with our lives separately since then. I thank God for the kids; they are doing well in their schools”.

Does this post interest you or you have a personal experience share  it through the comments box.

Share this post

No comments:

Post a Comment